If your group would like to conduct a book drive for the Bright Red Bookshelf, call Family Reading Partnership at (607) 277-8602 or contact us.
Donate your gently used children’s books to the Bright Red Bookshelf project. Drop off books in bright red crates in these Ithaca, NY locations or call 607-277-8602.
- Brookton’s Market, Brooktondale
- Buffalo Street Books
- CMC Convenient Care Center
- Covered Bridge Market, Newfield
- Downtown Ithaca Children’s Center
- Dryden Family Medicine
- GreenStar Cooperative Market
- Island Health and Fitness
- Lansing United Methodist Church
- Life’s So Sweet Chocolates
- Loaves and Fishes
- Significant Elements
- TCA/Head Start
- Tompkins Cortland Community College
Free children’s books for families! Select books at:
- Catholic Charities – 324 W. Buffalo St.
- Cayuga Medical Center – Emergency Room
- Convenient Care Center – 10 Arrowwood Dr.
- Criminal Justice Court Office – 312 N. Cayuga St.
- Downtown Ithaca Children’s Center – 506 First St.
- Family & Children’s Service – 127 W. State St.
- The Friendship Center – 618 W. State St.
- G.I.A.C. – 301 W. Court St.
- GreenStar Cooperative Mkt. – 701 W. Buffalo St.
- Ithaca Free Clinic – 521 W. Seneca St.
- Ithaca Police Station – 118 E. Clinton St.
- Life’s So Sweet Chocolates – 116 W. Green St.
- Loaves and Fishes – 210 N. Cayuga St.
- Sciencenter – 601 First St.
- Significant Elements – 212 Center St.
- TCA/Head Start – 701 Spencer Rd.
- T.C. Family Court – 320 N. Tioga St.
- T.C. Health Department – 55 Brown Rd.
- T.C. Human Services Building – 320 W. State St.
- T.C. Sheriff’s Department – 779 Warren Rd.
- Wegmans Food & Pharmacy – 500 S. Meadow St.
- Brookton’s Market – Brooktondale Rd., Bktndale
- Dryden Family Medicine – 5 Evergreen St., Dryden
- TC3 Child Care Center – Tompkins Cortland Community College, Dryden
- Groton Assembly of God Church – 701 S. Main St., Groton
- Covered Bridge Market – Main St., Newfield
Books are also given to families through the Advocacy Center, Enfield After School Program, Law Guardian Office, WIC, and food pantries in Danby, Enfield, Caroline/Brooktondale, Lansing, Salvation Army, and Immaculate Conception Church.
Share this Page