If your group would like to conduct a book drive for the Bright Red Bookshelf, call Family Reading Partnership at (607) 277-8602 or contact us.
Bookshelf Sites open to the public in Ithaca, NY and Tompkins County
Free children’s books for families! Select books at:
- Catholic Charities – 324 W. Buffalo St.
- Cayuga Medical Center – Emergency Room and 3rd floor
- Criminal Justice Court Office – 312 N. Cayuga St.
- Family & Children’s Service – 127 W. State St.
- First Niagara Bank – 300 N. Tioga St.
- First Niagara Bank – 2315 N. Triphammer Rd.
- G.I.A.C. – 301 W. Court St.
- GreenStar Cooperative Mkt. – 701 W. Buffalo St.
- Ithaca City Court – 118 E. Clinton St.
- Ithaca Free Clinic – 521 W. Seneca St.
- Life’s So Sweet Chocolates – 116 W. Green St.
- M&T Bank (main office) – 118 N. Tioga St.
- Planned Parenthood – 620 W. Seneca St.
- NYS Department of Motor Vehicles – 301 3rd St.
- Sciencenter – 601 First St.
- Significant Elements – 212 Center St.
- TCA/Head Start – 701 Spencer Rd.
- T.C. Family Court – 320 N. Tioga St.
- T.C. Health Department/WIC – 55 Brown Rd.
- T.C. Human Services Building – 320 W. State St.
- T.C. Sheriff’s Department – 779 Warren Rd.
- Urgent Care Center – 10 Arrowwood Dr.
- Wegmans Food & Pharmacy – 500 S. Meadow St.
- Brookton’s Market – Brooktondale Rd., Bktndale
- Dryden Family Medicine – 5 Evergreen St., Dryden
- Groton Assembly of God Church – 701 S. Main St., Groton
- Covered Bridge Market – Main St., Newfield
- Varna Community Center – Rt. 366, Varna
Books are also given to families through theTC3 Child Care Center – Tompkins Cortland Community College, Dryden, Advocacy Center, Enfield After School Program, Law Guardian Office, Loaves and Fishes at St. John’s Episcopal Church, and food pantries in Danby, Enfield, Caroline/Brooktondale, Lansing, Salvation Army, and Immaculate Conception Church.